This God

This God I can barely contain myself. I can barely sit still. I can barely stop myself from being in awe of this Amazing God!! He is worthy. He deserves the praise. He deserves the glory. There is no other like Him! He is Jehova!! Wow, how amazed I am at this God of Abraham, this God of Sarah, this God of Noah, this God of Moses, this God of Joshua, this God of David, this God of Joseph, this God of Esther, this God of Job, this God of Daniel, this God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. This God is forever faithful, He does not cast dark shadows by changing, He is the same yesterday today and forever more, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, He is my everlasting light, He is the God who first loved me!!!! This God that I serve must really love me. I have always known this, but He never ceases to amaze! To date, 2013 has been a good year. I have seen and experienced the divine favour of the Lord, and I want to use this platform to express my gratitude to this God! I have literally seen situations change and transform for the better in my life, I have seen my career catapult, I have seen a string of God-incidences (because I don’t believe in coincidences), I have seen God position me for success, I have seen God transform the situations of those people that I hold dear to my heart. God has broken down things that will not serve to build me, He has replaced them with God-ordained solid structure, He has restored that which had been lost to me. He has brought me into contact with amazing God fearing women, sisters in Christ whom I know I can pray with, I can pray for them and they can pray for me! At the beginning of year during the Prayer Week at Church, we made a list of three things that were hoping to achieve this year. And it is now August and I can say without a doubt that God has been faithful and answered and is in the process of answering even more. In a later blog post I will share these very things! It is indeed true that no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has conceived the good things that God has planned for those who love Him! (1 Corinthians 2:9) He knew me before I was even formed in my mother’s womb, He had already written all the things I would do even before I was born (Psalms 139:16). He set me apart to be a prophet unto the nations (Jeremiah 1:5). He knows the plans He has for me, plans to bless me and give me a future of success (Jeremiah 29:11)! For as long as I have breath, I will praise the Lord! Signed, Daughter of the Most High

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking Out Loud

Same WhatsApp Group?

#Mozgetaway