MFP Manifestation

It was just over a year ago, when Gugu and I launched MFP (Mega Faith Project). It was on a Tuesday after cell group and we were just having a wild conversations about some of our aspirations and dreams that would be fueled by mega faith and work! Well, God being God has surely delivered, a few short months after the launch of MFP, Gugu was proposed to and that was the beginning of the manifestation of what we were were ( and still are) believing God for!! The year has flown by at great speed and in just five short days, 7 December 2013, Gugu will walk down the aisle and marry her man, Mzwandile. My MFP partner, I wish you all of the very best as you prepare for your wedding day and your marriage!! I pray that God will bless you and Mzwandile as you build your home on the foundation and Rock that is Christ Jesus! May you both continue to prosper! I look forward to Saturday, and am speechless at your request for me to co-MC your wedding!Screaming inside with utter excitement!!! But I promise that I will not be speechless on the big day!!!! I look forward to the next leg of MFP! See you Friday MRS Mathebula!!! Forward always with MFP! PS: Even though we fell asleep rather quickly, I thoroughly enjoyed our 'last' sleepover!!

Comments

  1. I am only seeing this now!!! i love you my friend!!

    Gugu....MFP always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking Out Loud

Same WhatsApp Group?

#Mozgetaway